- Collect the admission form Rs. 2000/- from the Admission Department.
- Submit the admission form with the following documents:
- One attested Photocopy of Secondary School Certificate and Official Mark sheet/ "O" Level
- One attested Photocopy of Higher Secondary School Certificate and Official Mark sheet/ "A" Level
- One attested Photocopy of Graduation Degree and Official Mark sheet (Part I & II)
- Two attested Photocopies of Master’s Degree and Official Mark sheet (Part I & II)
Qualify university’s aptitude test and interview.
Admission Registration & Procedure
- Self CNIC & Guardian's CNIC (1 Photocopy of each)
- 6 Photographs with white background
Transfer/ Exemption Procedure
In case of course transfer/exemption, the student is required to submit the official transcript/ semester Performa with Matric and Intermediate mark sheet to the Admission Department. Transfer/ Exemption process takes minimum one week for course evaluation. Next, student is required to submit exemption fee Rs. 5000 per course for exemption letter issuance. After the letter is issued, the student will be enrolled in the required semester.